Sunday, March 13, 2011

        

            Do you think you have Improved your communication skills by now? 
iyupppp necessarily. Since I took this ENG263 new subject I know how important it is to improve communication skills. I think I have successfully mastered me to communicate more effectively, such as presentations in the classroom, I feel confident in presenting it in class. Besides, I do not feel shy to communicate with those around it. And now the way I communicate really has changed a lot. 

           How was it different from your previous experience? It was much different, because before this I did not feel comfortable and will feel embarrassed when communicating with others. In addition, the presentation of activities in my class was the most prominent person as I am not sure of myself and I do not know how to communicate when in front of people. But now I have become someone who can communicate well and are confident in yourself whether alone or in public. Its totally different from before, i used to be ashamed and confident. When not want to communicate in inggeris language. Whether with friends, family or lecturers. Moreover When i want to present in front of class. Now, I Become more confident and feel so good. I Believe in myself When i want to talk in front of others. I just talk and dont even think its will make me ashamed, When im confident it makes me comfortable to talks with peoples. 

           What was the most difficult experience you have encountered in improving to yourself? Experience the most difficult to improve my skills in communication skill is the confidence I need to remove and throw away my shame on me. In addition, I am not fluent in English and makes me not sure when to make a presentation before the audience. I am not prepared to make a presentation early on and this will also create confusion when I want to make a presentationWith the audience will feel that my presentation is interesting and would feel uncomfortable when doing presentations.

       What contributing factors you think have helped you the most.? It is my lecturer that Madam Hartini and my friends. Before this I was a student who does not know the importance of this communication skill. With the Madam Hartini he has helped me in every respect,  whether in education or our daily lives.  Even she was always giving advice to my friends and we correct the mistakes. Friends also has a lot to comment if  I make mistakes when I make a presentation. With this I feel more passion to be good communication and being a highly knowledgeable.




No comments:

Post a Comment