Thursday, March 17, 2011

What is importance of relevance to blog writing in English it course?
Write a blog on the blog is a matter of ordinary common use by the public and the student it. For the student it blogging or surfing the internet because it is normal. In terms of the correctness of his students it is not merely using a blog to it, but he created the system.
                I
  In writing the blog for English in it the importance it can improve our skills in speaking English. It also helps to reduce my boredom by writing this blog just by typing than writing by hand. Even I can share information through this blog.

Do you agree That blog writing skills can aid in improving your writing skills?True, I agree that by writing this blog it will be able to improve my skill in writing. This is because before this Irarely update my blog and if I update I will write in Malay. With the work that has been given by Madam Hartini is it really suits me to improve my skills in writing this essay.

                 State your reasons. At the present time all the work using technology as it will facilitate us. Among the blogs, I have given the task of making the blog assignment. With this it will be easy for me because I was just online and compose my work in this blog. For me can aid in improving writing it is all right because prior to this assignment is made using microsoft office. It is similar to the blog where the blog has various facilities such as the background can be changed, and we can update.

 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment